Public safety at all our events is our priority and we continually review our security measures in conjunction with our contracted security provider (Showsec), West Yorkshire Police and other agencies to keep you safe.
- Please be aware that security searches of clothing, bags and other items may be conducted, at our reasonable discretion, at any time during your visit, including on entry and exit
- Please always follow any direction / instruction from our team of SIA registered stewards
- CCTV is in operation with images recorded for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety
- Local Neighbourhood policing teams will be regularly visiting the event and please do not be alarmed if you see armed Police officers attending the event
- Project Servator – a policing tactic used to disrupt a range of activity, including terrorism – will also be deployed regularly in this area
- If you see anything suspicious during your visit, please contact a member of security staff or alternatively call 101. In an emergency always use 999
For more information on Project Servator visit West Yorkshire Police: Project Servator.