Terms & Conditions
For ticketed events, admission for all persons by valid ticket only
- Tickets are non-transferable for profit / gain and non-refundable except in the instance of event cancellation. The organisers do not accept liability for any personal compensation or travel claims for a cancelled performance
- For seated events the organisers reserve the right to change seats to others of equal value
- The organisers reserve the right to make alterations to the published performance
- A concert environment is not suitable for very young children. Age restrictions may apply for individual events as publicised
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other visitors. We may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and other items, at our reasonable discretion, including on entry and exit.
- Backpacks of any size or large bags will not be allowed into the arena. You are permitted to bring small bags or handbags no larger than 21cm x 29cm (approx. A4 size piece of paper).
- Other prohibited items include (but are not restricted to); food, drink (excluding small 500ml plastic bottles of water with unbroken seals OR 1 x empty reusable plastic water bottler per person), alcohol, glass, cans, chairs, stools, portable furniture, golf / pointed umbrellas, parasols, tents, gazebos, laser pens, air horns, fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, barbeques, paper lanterns or any lighting with a naked flame.
Please note the venue / organisers do not take responsibility for lost possessions &/or prohibited items.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any persons for anti-social or threatening behaviour, actions likely to cause damage or injury, or those that are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal substances
- The use of illegal substances including new psychoactive substances (NPS) or similar is strictly forbidden. Any persons found in possession of illegal substances will be ejected and substances seized
- A check 25 age verification policy will be in operation for the sale or supply of alcohol. The organisers reserve the right to refuse to serve alcohol to those that are intoxicated, or are likely to become intoxicated if further alcohol is served
- No re-admission or pass-outs, other than at the discretion of the venue
- No animals will be permitted with the exception of registered assistance dogs
- The sale of unauthorised merchandise is prohibited
- Please follow any direction / instructions given by event safety stewards
- CCTV is in operation with images recorded for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety. All incidents of crime and disorder will be reported to the police
- Millennium Square is a licensed premises. Please note when you leave the event you are entering an alcohol-free zone where no alcohol is permitted, or you could be liable for a fine
- Please be courteous to our neighbours when leaving the venue, don’t drop litter & keep noise to a minimum
WARNING: Repeated and prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause hearing damage. Strobe lighting and other special effects may be used throughout the event
- Recreational photography of family, friends and/or scenic views of the venue/event is permitted other than where other persons attending the event can be clearly identified as the main focus. Please therefore be respectful to other people’s privacy at all times or you may be challenged and asked to stop and/or leave.
- Photography/filming/recording for professional/commercial use is not permitted without prior written authorisation or media event accreditation from the organisers
- All persons entering the venue consent to any photography/filming/recording as arranged by the organiser for possible future transmission/publication or promotional purposes
- No tripods or other large photography/film equipment may be used, unless by those with written authorisation or media event accreditation from the organisers
Conditions of Sale
Tickets are sold by Leeds City Council, Leeds City Centre Box Office, Leeds Town Hall, The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 3AD on behalf of producers, promoters and event organisers, including Leeds City Council events and seasons. When booking you acknowledge that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of a materially altered or cancelled performance/event. This does not affect your statutory rights. The organisers do not accept liability for any personal compensation claims for a cancelled performance
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check all tickets at the time of purchase or on arrival (by post/email), and to promptly make the box office team aware of any mistakes so they can be rectified.
- Processing fees will not be refunded in the event of a cancellation or rescheduled performance.
- Tickets must not be sold or resold without the express permission of Leeds Ticket Hub and the promoter of the event.
- Any resale, or attempt to sell tickets at a higher price than originally purchased, will result in the order being cancelled without prior notification.
- Agency tickets are accepted on the understanding that the agent is acting for the customer and not for Leeds City Council. The customer should make themselves aware of the ticket agents’ own terms and conditions of sale (which may differ from those written here) when booking through a third party/agent as their acceptance of those terms is with said agent.
- When booking discounted tickets, proof of eligibility is required. Tickets may be held at box office whilst proof is checked or requested on entry to the venue.
- All ticket prices quoted are for tickets purchased in advance of the event. The promoter reserves the right to change the advertised price at any time.
- A booking fee, currently 10% of the total ticket value, is applied to all transactions made through Leeds Ticket Hub.
No booking fee is applied to events owned and presented directly by Leeds City Council. A standard booking fee of 10% applies to all other events unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of a refund, the booking fee will be retained by Leeds Ticket Hub. Only the ticket value will be refunded. This includes, but is not limited to: event cancellations, customer requested refunds (where offered), illness, or reasons outside of the control of the event host.